Frequently Asked Questions
Looking to book a professional wedding / event decorator? You may have some questions about our services. Here are the answers:
- Which areas do you cover?
We cover most major cities in the UK.
- How long does a Wedding / Mehndi stage take to set up?
The full set up of a stage typically takes between 45 to 60 mins. This can vary depending on the accessibility of lifts / stairs.
- Do your prices include full delivery, set up and removal?
Yes. All our prices are inclusive of delivery, set up and removal unless agreed otherwise.
- How does the booking process work?
Once you've made a decision on which services you require, we'll book the date(s) of the event(s) for you upon completion of a signed hire contract and a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- Can I cancel my booking?
You can end the agreement at any time. If you end the agreement between the time of booking and 24 hours before delivery/installation for the first service that we are due to provide, we will retain the deposit and the contract will end immediately. If you end the contract after this period, you will be liable for all payment that is outstanding for the first service that we are due to provide, and the contract will end immediately. If a service has already been delivered, you will be responsible for all hired items until we can arrange collection from you or the venue/location.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:1) Cash 2) Bank Transfer 3) Credit / Debit Cards
- I have a last minute booking, will you have any dates available?
We may have dates available however we would need at-least 3 days notice. It would be best to call us on 07976800900 to find out more.
- I don’t have a date for my event yet, can I pre-book for several dates?
Absolutely. We'll book you in for a few dates and once your date is confirmed we'll adjust accordingly.
- I want to book multiple services with you, can I get an overall discount?
Yes! We usually offer all our customers a discounted cost if they book 3 or more services with us.
- What if I need to rearrange my booking?
If it's a change of date then we will have to confirm that the date is available first. To make changes or amendments to your booking, you must inform us at least 48 hours before the start of the Hire Period for the service you would like to amend. If at the time of booking, there are less than 48 hours until the start of the hire period, you will not be able to make any changes.
- I want to match the colour theme with my Lengha theme, can this be adjusted afterwards?
This is perfectly fine as long as you notify us of the change at-least 48 hours prior to the event start time.